2013 Fall Training Program Registration
New Beginnings Make-It-A-Mile Training Program
New Beginnings is a 4-week training program for beginners hoping to walk/run or run one continuous mile. The purpose of the program is to introduce you to the lifetime fitness activity of walking/running and to encourage healthier lifestyles. We offer you guidance/advice from experienced coaches, weekly group training runs/run walks, and educational information on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury, all within a fun and supportive environment. This program is a perfect springboard into our No Boundaries program!
- When: 4 week program begins Monday, September 9th, 2013. Meets weekly on Mondays/Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Information Meeting: Thursday, September 5th at 7:00 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Cost: $45.00 fee per program
5K (3.1 miles): No Boundaries 5k Beginner Run and Run/Walk Training Program
No Boundaries is a 10 week training program structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K. Stay motivated with guidance and advice, weekly group training runs and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury.
- When: 10-week program begins Monday, October 7th, 2013. Meets weekly on Monday/Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports/Huntersville Business Park.
- Goal Race: Huntersville Holiday 5K, Saturday December 14th, 2013.
- Information Meeting: Thursday, October 3rd, 2013, 7:00 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Cost: $110 fee per program (does not include race registration).
Huntersville Half Marathon (13.1 miles): Run and Run/Walk Training Program
REGISTRATION UNAVAILABLE - FULL
Sponsored by Mizuno
- When:12-week program begins Tuesday, September 24th, 2013. Meets weekly Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays, 7:00 a.m. - location TBD.
- Goal Race: Huntersville Half Marathon, Saturday, December 14th, 2013.
- Information Meeting: Thursday, September 19th, 2013, 7:00 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Cost: $110 fee program (does not include race registration).
*This program requires that you have recently completed Fleet Feet Sports 10k training program or, at a minimum, can run or run/walk 6 miles at a 15 minute pace.
Would you like additional information? Please feel free to contact our Training Director at email@example.com